But I Love My Cheese

May 28th, 2010 by NashVeggie Leave a reply »

Do you drink milk?  If you do you contribute to this.  Do you eat cheese?  If you do you contribute to this.  Do you drink milk but it comes from that farm where cows are “so happy”?  If you do you still contribute to this.  Do you eat cheese but only from the small production farm that is organic?  If you do you contribute to this.  Do you just love you cheese so much you can’t give it up but still believe those cows are taken care of? Yes, you still contribute to this.

Do you just not care? Then you don’t care if you contribute to this.

Don’t contribute to this.

9 comments

1. john smith says:

Clearly this individual has a metal condition or complete lack of respect for life. He should be without a doubt have the pain he has caused on the cows inflicted on him or death. However the majority of dairy production treat there cows with great respect and care. It is individuals like him that go and spoil it for the rest of us and give dairy production a bad image. Do you know if this guy has been prosecuted?

2. Spencer says:

i wanna give this guy a taste of his own medicine and beat him in the face and not stop

3. joshua says:

I wanna beat the shit out of him!!!Grab the broom and shove it up his ass.. He has no rite to do that to these animals, his more of an animal, theb the poor cow

4. Erin says:

I started to watch this and couldn’t finish. It made me sick to my stomach and I seriously started crying. This really makes me think about my dairy consumption. Is it worth it? No, I don’t think it is.

5. Abigail says:

I am a octo-lavo vegetarian (meaning i still eat eggs and dairy products) this made me sick to my stomach. I was wondering if all or most dairy farms do this? And if local ones usually do as well? This is the push I need to stop eating/drinking dairy products.

6. Amber says:

I’m sorry to be an Ohioan. If I knew where this farm was I would beat the crap outta them like they did to these cows. The sound those cows made was horrible and painful to hear.

7. jimmy says:

where’s the support for the farmer?

love your fellow man

8. private says:

im seriously gonna go to this farm pull out a gun and shoot theese people, better yet, ill make it long and slow, ill hit them in the face with a crowbar and “beat their face flat this big around”